Dr. Francisco González Salim
Plastic, aesthetic and reconstryctive surgery
Dedicated to excellence in care and results, as a plastic surgeon Dr. Francisco González Salim offers a wide selection of the most requested aesthetic treatments with a cutting-edge practice. In addition to extensive training, its patient-centered approach sets it apart from the competition and provides a level of personal attention that is unique. Whether you are looking for a non-surgical aesthetic improvement in the dermostetic SPA or a series of surgery procedures, Dr. Gonzalez Salim will customize your treatment plan to best suit your needs and goals.
He will take the time to answer your questions, address your concerns and provide exceptional care and an unforgettable experience from the very start.
Fill in the form to schedule a consultation or call my offices:
Guadalajara (33) 38 13 41 47
León (477) 718 23 71 San Juan de los Lagos (395) 72 5 80 50 | 5 64 84
He obtained his degree from the Universidad Autónoma de Guadalajara, where he also completed his specialty in Plastic, Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery where he perfected his skills in cosmetic improvement techniques.
Then he obtained his certification by the Mexican Board of Plastic, Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Certification by the Mexican Board of Plastic, Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery (CMCPER)
- Specialty in Plastic, Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery. Centro Médico Nacional Occidente. IMSS. UNIVERSITY OF GUADALAJARA
- Residence in General Surgery, at Centro Médico Nacional Occidente, Guadalajara. Jalisco
- Social Service Intern, Family Medicine Unit No. 2 of the IMSS. Guadalajara, Jal.
- Undergraduate Internal Medicine, in Hospital Español, México City
- Honor Graduate, Universidad Autónoma de Guadalajara, Guadalajara, Bachelor of General Physician.
- General Medical Degree, Universidad Autónoma de Guadalajara
COURSES AND SEMINARS
- Course of Microsurgery and Experimental Surgery. The American British Cowdray Medical Center, I.A.P. Medical Center A.B.C.
- Vascular Microsurgery Course, Department of Surgery. UNAM.
- International Workshop on Negative Pressure V.A.C. IMMS, CMNO.
- Course as an ABLS Instructor applied by ABA and Michou and Mau Foundation.
- Course of Hand Surgery. UNAM.
- Medical Update Course Dr. José A. Huitron Ramírez.
- ATLS Advanced Course on Vital Support in Trauma (American College of Surgeons).
- ACLS Cardiovascular Emergency Care Course (American Heart Association).
- AVB Basic Life Support Course for health professionals.
- Social Service, Family Medicine Unit No. 2 of the IMSS
- Undergraduate Intern, at Hospital Español de México, Cd. De México.
- Emergencies; Mexican Red Cross, Guadalajara, Jal.
- Internal Medicine; Practice in IMSS HGR No. 45.
- Pediatrics; Practice at the Regional General Hospital of León, Gto.
- Gynecology and Obstetrics IMSS HGR No. 110. OR
- General Surgery; Practice at HGR de León, Gto.
- Internships in IMSS UMF No. 53 in Family Medicine Service.
- Practice in PMC in nearby towns of Guadalajara, "Public Health Brigade" of the UAG.
COURSES AND SEMINARS
- Certification with number 1805 before the Mexican Council of Plastic, Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery (CMCPER).
- Member of the Mexican Association of Plastic, Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery (AMCPER).
- Assistant at the XLV National Congress of Plastic Surgery. Puerto Vallarta Mexico
- Assistant at the II Latin American Congress of Brachial Plexus Surgery and Rehabilitation 2013. Guadalajara. Jalisco
- Assistant at the Course of Surgery, Microsurgery and Rehabilitation of Hand 2013. Duration 10 Months. Dr. Jorge Clifton Correa. Guadalajara Jalisco.
- Assistant at the XLIV National Congress of Plastic Surgery. Puerto Vallarta Mexico
- Assistant Advances and techniques in Reconstruction and Breast Augmentation. Johnson & Johnson Medical.
- Exhibition, Laparoscopic splenecomia, safe approach. International Congress of General Surgery 2010.
- Exhibition, Ambulatory Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Report of 2,200 cases in General Regional Hospital of León. International Congress of General Surgery 2010.
- Exhibition, Laparoscopic hysterectomy, the role of the Surgeon in gynecological field. International Congress of General Surgery 2010.